1. Blogger – I’ve used LiveJournal, and I have a MySpace page, but Blogger doesn’t have as much baggage. It’s pretty lo-fi but I can do whatever I want with it, and don’t have to fret over who’s on my “friends” list.
2. Flickr – Ah, sweet, sweet Flickr. How did I ever get along without you? Well, okay, I used to not have a digital camera, so I guess I got along without it just fine. And now I’ve broken mine, so I guess I’ll get along without it again. Nevertheless.
3. Google personalized home page –I keep a few core feeds up there for fast reference. Rob at Marketsync suggested to me the other day that this makes it too easy to ignore all the other feeds I should be reading. So maybe I’ll try his method for a while, and put everything in one aggregator.
4. Ma.gnolia – Like de.licio.us, but doesn’t make me unhappy when I use it.
5. Technorati –Though I’m sure I haven’t explored most of its possibilities.
And what do you, the reader, use?