- Created a second WordPress blog, which is not quite presentable yet.
- Spoke with my wife and my friend Jim about the pros and cons of Blogger and WordPress.
- My wife is thoroughly unimpressed with WordPress. She mainly wants to post pictures, and Blogger lets you upload them directly to the blog. WordPress…well, I guess it does too, sort of. But not as easily as in Blogger.
- Am struggling with post-holiday and post-illness fatigue.
- Many people are still out on vacation. It’s slow and quiet. This makes me antsy.
- Not antsy enough to want to update spreadsheets with new product names, though.
- New Year’s Eve was quiet. We watched a Fred and Ginger movie and ate Chinese food from Imperial Wok – the only good Chinese restaurant in Bothell.
- Crab Rangoon Wontons are excellent, mainly because of the name.
- We spent our anniversary doing small things. We bought ourselves small gifts that would make our lives better, such as notebooks and desktop organizers. We bought bottled water from Wales and cookies from England. We ate steak and garlic mashed potatoes.
- This Saturday we’ll go out on the town.
- Must get concert tickets for Benaroya Hall.
- My weight gain in 2007 causes me to resemble Otis, Lex Luthor’s bumbling henchman in Superman: The Movie. This year I return to Weight Watchers.
- Messed about with the iRiver, testing it in church to see if it would pick up Fr. John’s sermon, and in a conference room to see how it registered me speaking in a quietly conversational tone.
- It works pretty good.
- Began reading Podcasting For Dummies.
- Discovered Odeo Studio.
- Mixed a test recording on Audacity – me speaking over the randomly chosen song “Ziggy Stardust”.