Are you a journalist, blogger or podcaster contacting me about gaming PR? You can find that here.
Here’s a partial list of work I’ve done in tabletop gaming. My RPGGeek page is likely to be more comprehensive and up to date!
- Kobold Press
- Designer, The Wreck of Volund’s Glory, a 13th Age Roleplaying Game compatible adventure
- Editor, Deep Magic: 13th Age Compatible Edition and the ENnie award nominated Midgard Bestiary: 13th Age Compatible Edition
- Designer, Advanced Races: Ravenfolk, a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible supplement
- Writer, “How Mikhail Gave the Moonlit King His First Taste of Good Forest Beer” for the Tales of the Old Margreve Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible adventure anthology
- Wizards of The Coast – copy editor on several Dragon and Dungeon articles for classic D&D settings such as Greyhawk, Dark Sun and Kara-Tur.
- Pelgrane Press
- Co-author, 13th Age Game Master’s Screen & Resource Book, winner of the 2016 ENnie award for Best Aid/Accessory
- Designer, “Temple of the Sun Cabal”, a 13th Age Roleplaying Game adventure
- Designer, “The Secret of Warlock Mountain” for Robin D. Laws’ Hillfolk Roleplaying Game supplement Blood On The Snow